Welcome to the OHLA Website
OHLA is an association committed to the support of health library specialists who deliver quality information services to the health care communities of Ontario.
OHLA Members, click here for the JAMA and Archives special pricing.
Do you ever wonder who makes up the OHLA executive committee? OHLA members just like you. Meet your new 2015 OHLA Executive.
OHLA has partnered with OLA to provide OHLA continuing education sessions through the Education Institute. Details
Kim Aslett, Saulte Area Hospital's Librarian has recently received her Senior level certification by the Academy of of Health Information Professionals (AHIP).
In order to get her certification, Kim created a portfolio of professional activities for the last five years including employment activities, teaching, professional development and accredited activities, learning and convening at library-related conferences, activities with regional associations and executive roles in the OHLA and Northern Lights Health Libraries Association.
Way to go, Kim!
- 2016 Membership Form now available. Click here to access the form.
- *NEW* MLA accredited CE course with the Krafty Librarian.
- The new OHLA 2015 Executive Committee: Details
- OHLA is now on Twitter! Follow us here @OHLACommunity
- Special OHLA Member discounts to electronic resources (JAMA, etc)
Copyright 2014 Ontario Health Libraries Association